Starting Up is Hard to Do NYT Small Business Blog
A great column by Posse founder, discussing the challenges of building a startup. He says it’s important to:
Work Fast. Focus on Things That Move the Needle. Look for Breakout Opportunities. Test and Measure Everything. Meditate.
At Spokeable, we agree. But we’d also add in
1) Team, Team, Team. Have an Awesome Team.
2) Keep the Energy Up! Stay Positive.
3) Roll the Windows Down. Enjoy the Ride.
4) Ask for Help. Seek Feedback. Don’t be afraid to say what’s up.
5) If It’s Time to Pivot, Groove.